Sexy Truth or Dare is a great way to get to know each other or to try new things. Also, it’s completely free! This is an awesome way to entertain yourselves on nights when the power or cable is out.
First, the two of you should discuss some limitations. All sexy games can backfire if a couple is experiencing problems, especially those involving trust and honesty. It’s important to approach the game with an open mind. It’s all fun and games until someone ends up in tears because you asked how many men she’s slept with and she told you a number that was way more or way less than you expected to hear and now you’re pissed off.
You should also have a basic understanding of what your partner is and is not comfortable with before you ask them to do something like insert a zucchini into one of their orifices. Could end up pretty awkward, don’t you think?
Both partners should write down a sexual fantasy, something big and that would involve a lot of effort on the part of the other partner. The game works by each partner asking the other what they’d like to do: answer a question truthfully, or do a dare.
Once they’ve chosen their option, you present them with either a question or a dare. If you refuse the dare or refuse to answer a question, you have to provide the fantasy.
What makes this game a sexy game that couples can play together is the content of the questions and dares. Here are some suggestions:
- Tell me what you love about me.
- Tell me about the first day we met.
- Where is the craziest place you’ve ever had sex?
- What is one sex position that you’ve always wanted to try, but never have?
- What do you prefer, oral sex or intercourse?
- Have you ever watched a porn and would you be willing to watch one with someone else?
- How often to you masturbate?
- Would you ever consider a threesome?
- If I was a fruit, what would I be and how would you eat me?
- Who/what do you fantasize about when you’re having sex?
- I dare you not to kiss me (then seduce your partner by caressing their thighs, running your tongue over their lips and nibbling on the lower lip)
- Shave all of your pubic hair off while I watch
- Let me videotape you going down on me
- Give me an orgasm without using your genitals, mouth, or hands
- Simulate oral sex on something inanimate.
- Spell your name with your tongue across my butt cheeks
- Draw animal faces on each breast, using your nipples as the nose (works for men and women!)
- Masturbate while I watch.
Tailor the questions to your and your partner’s preferences. If you’re just trying to bond emotionally and aren’t really interested in getting all hot and sticky, create truths and dares that are more mild. If you’re interested in using the game as foreplay or as an adventurous way to try new things, create more risqué questions and dares. Either way, you’re sure to get to know each other better as well as have fun.
Do you need some more ideas for Truth questions? Michael Webb’s eBook 1000 Questions for Couples is an extensive collection of questions that you should ask your mate – and will be sure to have some good ones for this game! (Link opens in a new window.)