Great foreplay is a critical part of lovemaking and, obviously, differs in men and women. Although foreplay is defined as anything that occurs before sexual intercourse, couples often neglect foreplay as a means to spice up their sex life and get the most out of the “end result”.
Great foreplay heightens pleasure, gives a couple a chance to communicate their sexual needs and can be just downright fun! Not only that, but foreplay ideas can be found or created anywhere, so you never have to run out.
Foreplay for men
Even though men need protracted foreplay to get an erection, great foreplay for men is relatively simple and easy. The direct touching of the genitals usually does the trick. Other measures come into play, for women who want to arouse their men:
- Men are visual, so any sexy clothing that can be taken off easily but giving him an untainted view of yourself is usually the hottest move. Highlight this by adding some stripper or naughty moves and he will not say no to these new additions to your repertoire.
- Rubbing yourself or your lips against his body is another good maneuver. This type of foreplay is another part of your arsenal that is sure to enhance the total lovemaking experience.
- Sometimes, you need to take control of the situation and be the aggressor. Mixing it up in the bedroom never hurts! Take some of your stockings and tie him to the bedposts. Then, pass a feather over his body.
- Give him a sensual massage. Don’t shy away from using your tongue as much as possible.
- Do whatever you can to bring him right to the point of orgasm and then stop. This may infuriate him at the time but it is a tried and true way of driving your man absolutely nuts. When the time comes, he will scream, yell or pull you closer to make love.
Foreplay for women
Women need foreplay quite a bit more than men for various reasons. First, great foreplay is a natural lubricant for women. Many men want to jump in and do the “wham, bam, thank you ma’am” sort of moves but women, as always, are more complex. Some foreplay tricks or foreplay techniques can be very helpful.
You may think that she wants her vaginal area to be touched immediately, but this is just not the case. Frankly, think about going anywhere and everywhere else before you delve into that region. Women, much more than men, need to know that they are being made love to, not just having sex.
- COMMUNICATE! Let her know that you missed her today, that you could not stop thinking about her and that you just cannot wait to get home to be with her. If you do not think this is foreplay, try it. It is very important for a woman to know that you care about her.
- You don’t always have to be sexual to have an intimate encounter. Be truly interested in her needs and don’t ignore her when she asks you what you want – give her the confidence she needs to make love to you. In their heart of hearts, many women are still insecure when they are with you and need that simple reassurance.
- Give her sensual and slow massages, whisper into her ear and do anything to simply touch her without attacking her.
- Perfect the art of kissing. Kissing, when done right and slowly, is an amazing turn on for most women. Hold her hand, the back of her head, rub her arm, caress the sides of her breasts while you kiss her and you will reap the rewards of the intimacy that may be sorely lacking in your relationship.
- TAKE YOUR TIME! Give her enough time to be completely lubricated. You can gently touch her vaginal lips to find out if she is ready or not. The excitement that endures will make your session longer and much more pleasurable.
Don’t start intercourse until you are both ready and fully aroused. Women need more time to be aroused and so do many men. Obviously, the key here is to communicate and give yourselves a break. Just take your time and enjoy yourselves.
Don’t be afraid to try new things and challenge yourself either. Different foreplay positions can mix things up and make it interesting. And foreplay games will add that bit of fun excitement and competition to the mix as well!
Great foreplay is not a task or job to be done, it’s a chance for you to thoroughly enjoy your lover, and let them thoroughly enjoy you!